Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my sons "holiday" concert and the people that were there...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Dec 20, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

first off they took Christmas outta the Rudolph song.remember and then one foggy chritmas eve, santa came to say..now its -then one foggy night..... santa came to say.:confused: 2nd was we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. is- we wish you a happy holiday and a happy new year.:confused: :confused: WTF??NOW the people part.:rolleyes: first let me explain that we have school of choice now,you can put your kids in any district you want. that said, the principal of the school asked everyone to please not wave or signal there child as not to distract them,also if you have to leave please go out the back doors to not distract them.we are talking about 5 year olds.well once it started the sistas started waving at there kids and the brothas started with the WOOT WOOT!! crap.then people were walking out the front door instead of the back!!!i thought "this is our society in a nutshell".:doah: we are doomed.full grown idiots that could not contain themselves for 1/2 an hour.showing there kids that the principal meens nothing.people suck!! any way MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Pagers started the downfall I do believe.

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

no, it was LONG before pagers...

4. boggerless

:haha: :haha: the cell phones were going off also. wrecking it for us video tapers.i had to shush my wife once. "just cuz our kid isn't up there ,doesnt mean its ok to talk loudly".some people are recording.:laugh:

5. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before pagers.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

'What? what the flaming heck is a pager?

7. boggerless

its a little plastic box drug dealers used in the 80s.:haha: if i was the dealer ,you would PAGE me.and i would get your # off my pager and call you back.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that way the fuzz could not hear the conversation.until the 90s.:rotfl:hell pay phones don't take call backs in detroit now... :rotfl:

8. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

daryl, complain that you are a devout christian and are very upset about the no christmas....

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Or go out and shout at the rain. The effect will be the same.

The important thing, IMO, is that you were there for your kid. He will remember that and will not care about much else.

And FWIW, I have been sying/writing Merry Christmas to everyone I can find to listen. If they don't like it, too bad.

10. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Happy non-descript holiday, and...electric typwriters w/ memory started it in 74'.

11. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

My wife got this from a friend at work. I think it sums up the problem:

For My Democrat Friends :

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any o ther country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wish

For My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

12. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

:haha::haha::haha:...

That's F#@%in' hysterical or despicable,...probably both.

C-I-L-L all the lawyers, they caused all this PC b.s. to begin with.

13. boggerless

:laugh: i DID mention the tree they had.i said why bother with a tree if the rest is diluted?they just looked at me.:haha:

14. boggerless

hell yea!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

15. boggerless

I Love It!!