Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My sweet 16

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 1-tonmudder, Feb 26, 2007.

1. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

Flipping through the channels and it's on again.So like a good fist fight I cant help but watch.It never ceases to amaze me the amount of money the parents spend,and the attitudes the kids have.The bad part of it all is that the girls are probaly going to grow up to be high maintence bitches,and some poor guy is going to have to work 80 hrs a week to support her credit card bill.Saw one tonight where they bought their 16 YO daughter a 6 dr Hummer,and then decided it was to big and got her a new Range Rover.

2. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I was flipping through one time say this chicks parents lookin at new cars for her, i dont remember what it was she bluntly said....i dont want that its not cute...was a fat nasty chick on the show...the irony about make me bust a gut laughin so hard

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

see Spongeidys thread.:haha: :haha: :haha:

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: :haha: i see that all the time. a 300 pounder in a civic.:eek1: trust me chick,you would look smaller in a suburban.:D