Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My t-case is in the shop!**It's on the road agian!!**

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by UseYourBlinker, Jun 7, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

My t-case is in the shop!**It\'s on the road agian!!**

Hopefully it wont cost an arm and a leg to get it fixed [image]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/image] I pulled it out myself. Wasn't to bad of a job.

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: My t-case is in the shop!

<font color="orange"> Did ya drop the tranny too, or put a jack up against the tranny and only drop out the t-case?

Do ya know what it is that is f-ed up yet? </font color>
    /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

3. UseYourBlinker

I just dropped the t-case. Left the crossmember supporting the tranny,and adaptor. I'm gonna call tomorrow evening and see what's goin on.

Hey Ryan did you get the car show pics scanned yet on the net? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Ryan B.

I'm doing that right now...
    but i don't have a lot of time.
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. UseYourBlinker

Right on...can't to see how they came out! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. UseYourBlinker

For the peep's who care...

T-Case is still in the shop...and no word on what the problem is. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Look's like the longer it takes the less of a chance I have to go to Blazer-fest.. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

7. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

What was wrong with it in the first place?

8. UseYourBlinker

Well..when I went to Hollister for the first meeting. 4Hi would pop out of gear. Then in process of changing my carpet I put the t-case in 4Lo. In order for me to get it back into 2Hi I had to almost kick the shifter. Basically I didn't have 4Hi. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. UseYourBlinker

Re: My t-case is in the shop!**UPDATE**

It's gonna cost about $450- most of the parts were ok,but it needed new seals,new fork,and some other crap! I will have more details when I pick it up on Monday. Anyone wanna help with the install next week? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

AHh.......I would love to help ya dude.....If you guys lived closer than 160 miles!!!! I'd be buggin one of you guys every weekend if it were closer...lol, No one but me and BlazenHeart up here in the hills. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

11. UseYourBlinker

Well got everything back from the shop's.. Front driveshaft was rebuilt with new u-joints,and also grinded down so it won't bind (Thanks Scott) and the t-case is back in my hands. I will be putting it all back together tomorrow /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Hey good luck gettin that stuff in!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

13. Ryan B.

Well... is it back in yet?

.............how about now?

..............now?

14. UseYourBlinker

Re: My t-case is in the shop!**It\'s on the road agian!!**

It's on the road agian...see everyone at Blazerfest baby! Got it in myself. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Sweet!!!!!

16. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

" Got it in myself"

AAAHHHH I would hope so. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Ok so I got to click happy....

17. UseYourBlinker

Yep... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. Ryan B.

Hey me too. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

19. UseYourBlinker

****.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif