Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My tattoos

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Aug 23, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I posted a while ago asking about tattoos you guys had and such. I got my first one done about a month ago and my "second" yesterday. First took 3 hours and the second is half way done and took 2 hours already.
    [​IMG]

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Okay. So what the [I love Jeeps] does it mean?

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

if i got one on my back, couldn't see it anyway /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks good man...

and for those that dont understand: Think of it this way, Tattoo's are scars with better stories.

-Ryan

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks good man...

and for those that dont understand: Think of it this way, Tattoo's are scars with better stories.

-Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

Better stories?? --"Uhh yup, i went into the tatoo parlor and uhh, well got a tattoo" --"Awesome duuude!" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ryan has other stories, you may have missed his point, I would have if I would not have met him... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I am a firm believer in the "no tat for me" thing even after 2 myself, hindsight and all... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ryan has other stories...

[/ QUOTE ]

"Well me and a few guys got really drunk the other night and I wokeup with the tattoo on my ass, and it was really sore...?" lolol jk /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

**** there happy? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

if your going to mis-quote someone do it right, I'll just wait til you edit your post... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Now thats intense. Any story behind it? I just got another one myself a couple of weeks ago. From my elbow to my neck and half over my front and back. The point was to cover my burns from a recent wreck and my way of saying I'm not going anywhere soon.(Should of never survived that wreck). 7.5 hours of tenderizing baaaby....

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

the top one is the logo from Disturbed's Believe album. Its one of my favorite albums but its more for the religious aspect of it. It contains 4 major religious symbols. The star of david(first one people see), the cross, the moon of islam, and the pentagram. I don't believe in organized religion and sort of see it as my religious symbol. The second one is just a design I picked out at the shop and the artist and I modified a little. Everyone I know real well that sees them just says my tattoos are simply "me". We may use those 2 points on the bottom and build a band down my spine to a lower back piece that my artist designed. I want the back piece because my artist is a really good friend and I want something that is her own design.

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Saw a good one the other day. Big bald guy had a face tattooed on the back of his head... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

im never a big fan of permanant markings. I've already got my Social SEcurity number tattoed to me, I dont need any other ones...

Besides, you never know if you need to flee the country, you guys have seen americas most wanted... they always get identified by their tattoo!!!

13. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    im never a big fan of permanant markings. I've already got my Social SEcurity number tattoed to me, I dont need any other ones...

Besides, you never know if you need to flee the country, you guys have seen americas most wanted... they always get identified by their tattoo!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sorry about that... I don't have criminal tendencies and I have way to much responsibility to be a fukc up. The only reason I would have to flee my country /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif is if we are ever invaded, but if that were the case I would fight to the death before I puss out and flee like a coward..........