Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my three year old son is rifleing through my stuffand found a FATGUY...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jun 1, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi have a closet behind me filled with thousands of dollars worth of movie monster stuff. well he found one of the tortured souls from the second series and he's a fat dude getting ate by little demons.i never thought i'd hear him say FAT GUY /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif wait now he has my ARMY OF DARKNESS ash vs evil ash action figures. oh well i thought it was funny, FAT GUY /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. boggerless

i don't know where he heard it i don't think i ever said it in front of him? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Could he have read it somewhere? (if he can read) /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

ARMY OF DARKNESS

Cool movie. It helps to have a few before viewing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did you know there are two different endings?

6. boggerless

yeah. i have evil dead and army of darkness on DVD. army of darkness is funny as hell.(boom stick). /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

My wife has every one of the Tortured Souls series! She's got all of the Wizard of Oz stuff too. I'm a Spawn man myself, over 150 of the damn things. Growing up is for suckers. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. boggerless

hell yea,i have two sets of thesecond series,but numb nuts ate the first series /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i even have the body bags for the first series. (little dead people, gutted), i love the wizard of oz. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah ha ha this is my BOOM STICK avalabule in sporting goods shop smart! got that???????!!!!
    that was funny

10. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i love that movie, i wish you could have came today.we tore up some sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif