Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Truck and Site updated

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by ChevyHuny, Sep 4, 2001.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Hello, Im new here but I would like to show you my website. It has my 96 z71 and 55willy's truck in it as well. If you are intersted it has other rebuilds as well.

<a target="_blank" href=http://mandydyer.tripod.com>mandydyer.tripod.com</a>

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Love the pix, it's a real nice site. All the rides are cool but the Chevy is #1 (Willy's is a close 2nd)[​IMG]

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)
    <font color=orange> 1955 willy's on a 1977 blazer chassis </font color=orange>

3. J.R.

J.R. Guest

cool site and nice rigs. to bad you had to sell the black 85 blazer. that would have been a nice project truck for you!

BIG BLOCK MAN
    "MORE POWER"!!

4. RedDwarf

RedDwarf 1/2 ton status

Welcome. It's nice to see another young lady into trucks.
    You will never regret spending time with your ol' man wrenchin' on your rig!

Hope you like it here.

Lift It, Lock It, LIVE IT!!!

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thank you guys so much. I am definatly enjoying fixing up my truck. I do miss the blazer it was a wonderful truck for the time I had it. I wanted something a little newer but it will always be in my heart.