Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Truck Gets New Tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 1986chevy_rider, Nov 30, 2005.

1. 1986chevy_rider

1986chevy_rider Registered Member

My truck got new tires!! But at les schwab here in nevada they make you have all lug nut there i was missin a stud and one was too short so they started pullin of my hub on the left side and guess what the spindel and the berrings were shoot gone metal chucks and shards all over in there I just got the thing so I'm most deffinatly gonna go through the rest of the berrings and repack the whole truck. New project. yeah no fun but its got to be done.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

No fun...your in the wrong sport. Get used to working on your rig :laugh:

3. WantedaDodge

WantedaDodge 1/2 ton status

Les Schwab sucks...

They claim it as a safety hazzard that if they work on your truck everything has to be redone and stuff. I took my '70 Chevelle in there to have the brakes bled(temporary fix cause I'm gonna convert it to disks)
    They wouldn't bleed them cause they said the pads were to worn and they couldn't just replace the pads, they needed to do a total overhaul. they couldn't even just do the fronts, They wanted $800 so I took there bottle of brake fluid, filled up my master cylind and drove off with my middle finger in the air.

4. 1986chevy_rider

1986chevy_rider Registered Member

Thats About It

As for the workin on my rig I love it Got just about every tool for the job. I love this stuff. \\\ As with les schwabe Yeah but they are doing it at a reduced price. very reduced price. I just cant wait to try out my new shoes. they are 37/14.50x15 toyo mud terrains they are huge lifted my truck an extra two inches off or my other tires. that were wore down gumbo mudders 36"