Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Truck Wreck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gm4x, Apr 12, 2004.

1. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

Here's a couple pics of the wreck I was in last Feb (03) My truck has the plow. I was goin 45mph when this kid shot-out infront of me, and needless to say T-boned him.
    [​IMG]

You can see the crease where my plow hit him dead-center.

[​IMG]

Thanks Paul for the photo posting lessons /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    signed, Grasshopper /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifDid that person do any damage to your truck/plow?

3. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifDid that person do any damage to your truck/plow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasted the new Boss Plow, shoved the front clip (frame included) about 3-4" to the right, I wrapped the wheel around the column plus collapsed the column into the dash. 45MPH to zero in a split-second tends to rattle yer marbles abit /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasted the new Boss Plow, shoved the front clip (frame included) about 3-4" to the right, I wrapped the wheel around the column plus collapsed the column into the dash. 45MPH to zero in a split-second tends to rattle yer marbles abit /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah! That would have sucked!

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

6. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

Thanks Brandon! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    45MPH to zero in a split-second tends to rattle yer marbles abit

[/ QUOTE ]

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Not trying to make light of your situation, but that struck me funny as hell man!

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

WTF is laying between the two trucks? Looks like a little car?

9. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

stroller?

10. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Dang looks like a serious accident....What happened to the driver of the truck? Looks like the roof was crushed quite a bit.. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

11. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks Paul for the photo posting lessons

[/ QUOTE ]
    Your Welcome, love chatting with cool guys on here/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif For the accident you should be glad you are still here, and young enough to enjoy some things before your times up. That just plain sucks to have had happen. We had a minor one recently. My wife is going to chiropractor since she was rear ended just hard enough to shake her neck and back , didn't even do any visible damage to my Impala. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

12. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    WTF is laying between the two trucks? Looks like a little car?

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have mentioned that it was a car-seat from his truck, but not to worry, thank God it was unoccupied at the time.

13. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Thanks Paul for the photo posting lessons

[/ QUOTE ]
    Your Welcome, love chatting with cool guys on here/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif For the accident you should be glad you are still here, and young enough to enjoy some things before your times up. That just plain sucks to have had happen. We had a minor one recently. My wife is going to chiropractor since she was rear ended just hard enough to shake her neck and back , didn't even do any visible damage to my Impala. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks again Paul /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Yeah, I'm still making the weekly trek to the back-cracker myself. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Dang looks like a serious accident....What happened to the driver of the truck? Looks like the roof was crushed quite a bit.. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Daleearnhardt01- By the time I picked my cell up off the floor & dialed 911, the kid drivin' (who I figured was probrbly dead) came crawlin' "south-end" first outta the wondow opening. Had a small glass cut on his side, other than that I think he was fine. Idiots are like drunks....always the other guy that gets hurt the worst. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

he is insured i hope

what a retard, he deserves skyrocketed insurance rates for a long time at least

at least no one was seriously hurt