Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MY TURN! I got a D60!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Nov 4, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Woohoo I'm really freaking happy and excited. I went to the yard my buddy mentioned it being at and looked and there it is. I have no idea on ratio but since I will get a Detroit I'm not worried about that. Besides for the price there was no chance I was saying no. I was praying the woman would say maybe $500, I got back to the counter and she looked it up, $350 for a front axle normally, for me $200 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I picked up a D60 for $200 !!!! I'm psyched beyond belief. My dad was gonna yell at me if I bought one for even $500 but $200 he won't be able to. Now I just have a grand in parts left to buy /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

That sucks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Almost as cheap as my first one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Seriously though...nice score/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...that is a STEAL/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!!
    What kind of truck was it under? Anything left on the truck?

4. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

You Suck!

Good Finding /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Did I mention you really SUCK /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Its still in a K30 single cab, everything is on the truck, think the D60 will be the first thing removed. It got me so excited I forgot I have a tattoo appointment in 45 minutes. Knowing the chick behind the counter at the junkyard rocks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

That kicks arse! The truck still complete!?? What year?

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Its really beat but its a like late 70s. Truthfully I didn't pay much attention. I'd have jumped on the truck in a heartbeat if I saw it for sale somewhere. 1 ton with 4 speed and 203 I'm guessing. ooh i just remerbed that one had no motor. The one next to it was a 3/4 ton with a motor. Yeah cause I walked up and realized that was a 3/4 ton and was like "crap my buddy was wrong", then I saw the K30 right next to it /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Nice score. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

$200.00 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifCool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Yup....Just looking at a 60 still makes me feel "funny" inside and occasionally, I giglle like a school girl!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyways, good score, and did you get those shakle flip brackets yet????

Rob

11. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its still in a K30 single cab, everything is on the truck, think the D60 will be the first thing removed. It got me so excited I forgot I have a tattoo appointment in 45 minutes. Knowing the chick behind the counter at the junkyard rocks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Is your tattoo going to be of a D60? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

No they haven't come in yet. Now that i have the 60 I wouldn't mind if they take a week cause I've got the front end to work on again /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. No my tattoo is a pair of celtic dogs fighting but they are biting themselves, yeah well its complicated I will post a pic sometime. My buddy is heavily pushing me to get the UAV CK5 logo with Built Not Bought /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

14. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Congrats... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

What a bargain, funny how sometimes things just work out. Maybe has something to do with the solar flares from the sun /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif