Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Uncle

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, my uncle and I are getting along pretty good. I'm amazed. I had him out for steaks tonight, then we went for a drive. He was pleasent too have around even if he is a democrate. Might just have too have him out for another BBQ before he leaves. :dunno:

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah , me and my uncle dont get along either, or , we used to , and now we dont because hes a greedy snoody idiot lol. :D He swears up and down hes "royalty" or something man. What a joke. It would be nice to hear from the old jerk once and a while though. Cool you guys are getting along. :)

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Give him a hug!

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't know if I could go that far now, LOL.

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

the question is...

Who paid for the steaks??!!.. :confused: :thinking: :dunno: :haha: :rotfl:

I have a few relatives like that too...my mothers brother only comes here once every 5 years--razzes me about no job!--but he hasn't worked a day in 10+ years--he divorced my aunt( a nice looking italian lady,looks like Susan Lucci,and is a sweetheart)..for some biker looking hag in her 50's thats loaded,10 years ago--last time he came over he was driving a brand new Monte Carlo with 150 miles on it--his "girlfriend" bought it for him!...tells me I should junk all my vehicles and get a job and buy something decent... :surepal: :surepal: ....yes--its THAT easy!...funny its OK for HIM not to work--but I'm a "bum" sponging off my mother in his eyes...he doesn't have to mow her lawn,plow her driveway,or take her trash to the dump,or take her to the doctors and shopping every day either..though he COULD help if he wanted too,but never comes around--I think he heard my mom is getting worse,and wanted to make an appearance--so she wont forget him in her will... :mad: like he deserves anything... :mad: I hate people who are only looking out for themselves all the time.. :frown1:

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I did ofcorse, LOL. Now I'll have too deal with my sister tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to that little stuck up b.... at all.