Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My visitor from the Philippines

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sandman, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I took this guy to lunch today who was visiting from the Philippines. He been here at work for work reasons. Its been in the single digits and into the very low twenties during the day. This guy about froze to death from the cold. We are used to it so a coat is all we need to get by. This guy had on long underwear and a heavy coat and just huddled over the heating vent in my $50 van. I'm supposed to go there sometime soon. Maybe I'll just pack some underwear and some sandles. I felt sorry for him.

2. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

Are you kidding me??? People from our own country are like that when they come up North. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My visitor from the Philippines

[/ QUOTE ]

Scared me there for a moment. After your last post I was betting you had Asian food for lunch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I thought he may have gotten one of those mail-order brides! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif