Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My website is back up and completely gone through!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Jan 10, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Hello all! After a couple weeks of working on my site and updating my "RustyBucket" area, my site is back up! There are few pages I will be adding more to soon, but for the most part its completed!

JJLAUGHNER.COM! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Main Addition was the Rusty Bucket Floor Repair pages
    The rest of the site got touch-ups, new layouts and older images updated. If anyone finds a broken link or a picture not coming up let me know by email or PM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Nice site... I like the way you replaced your floor on the rust bucket. Unfortunately it looks just like what I have to do to fix mine (believe it or not you actually had MORE metal on your floors than I do /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif) I'm thinking of putting a pickup cab on my frame since it looks easier and might require less fabrication.

3. thefarside

thefarside 1/2 ton status

I agree, nice site! I also have the same type of floor cancer in which I am replacing too.

4. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I have not checked the whole thing, but parts pics did not work....

I like the changing images with the mouse /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks good....

5. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

cool Wen you gona get to beefin up rusty bucket and get new tires on the grey truck? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

He called my junk a rusty bucket.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    cool Wen you gona get to beefin up rusty bucket and get new tires on the grey truck? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Rusty bucket needs a new frame! Otherwise it will get some upgrades in the spring (lift, axles, tires, rollcage and I have a front fender hacking idea I want to try). I'm trying to get it together and plow snow this winter... I think all we are going to have is cold weather and no snow though!

Tires for the silver truck are $$$$ and I'm unemployeed so tires will have to wait.... The tires I want have been discontinued and the only ones I have found are on the opposite coast! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

8. one ton burb

one ton burb 1/2 ton status

I like how you made the new cross members or sub frame for the new floor on the rust bucket /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jjlaughner

Thanks, I had to have something to mount the sheet metal too, plus since the sheet metal had to go in in two pieces so I had to have something to hold them together. Really stiffened things up alot. I need to do the front floors now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif