Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My wife is Nucking Futs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Last night as I was working on MY truck I say " I hate MY truck " she says "why it's only 3 months old and only has 6000 miles on it" I'm like what and then she says when is my (her) Blazer going to be driveable. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif She thinks she's getting the Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I mean hers is alot nicer but htere is no way I'm trading her.

On a funny note we both forgot our 11 yr Anniversary /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

sounds like a keeper, sell HERS and build another one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

My boyfriend and I have an ongoing thing about 2 guns. He has an old Ithica and I bought a Marlin. Now you see, before I bought the Marlin, he let me use the Ithaca, so I concidered it mine. To make a long story short, I told him he could have the Marlin and I'll take the Ithaca. Can't get him to part from it.
    LMAO you both forgot your anniversary! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif