Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My wife kicks a$$

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Feb 23, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

So there I was........fixing the [three amigos] infamous [three amigos/] (someone out there will get that one /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) 5.7 Vortec intake leak. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I pulled both valve covers off and she came out to the garage, picked up the valve covers and the upper intake manifold, walked in the house and washed them all in the kitchen sink with steaming hot water and dish soap. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Those things are spotless now!!!!! (I am going to leave a power steering pump and a TH350 sitting out and see if she will wash those too)
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

HaHa thats funny good luck with the steering pump.

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [three amigos] infamous [three amigos/]

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

whats the whle three amigos? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

thats a good wife i cant get mine to touch me when im greasy

6. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

your wife sounds almost as cool as my girlfriend. she practically rapes if i am covered in grease. she is very [cartman]kickass[cartman]

7. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    she practically rapes if i am covered in grease

[/ QUOTE ]
    Does she have a sister??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif