Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My wife took my new tow rig!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 2BLAZERS, Dec 22, 2003.

1. 2BLAZERS

2BLAZERS 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well after carefully researching my needs (and wants) I picked up a Ford Excursion to be my daily driver and my tow rig. I got it with all the options including the tow package and the lower gears so its rated to tow 11,000 pounds. And guess what!!! The wife likes the truck so much I did not get to drive it for 5 days last week. She likes it because she sits high and she raves about the heated seats. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifLOL, What is so neat about heated seats? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I guess I will have to get a a 1ton truck for my self now. We gave her car (94 Dodge Intripid)to charity on Saturday to help us with our taxes this year. Now we just have the 79 Blazer (my off-road vehicle, my 91 Blazer (my daily driver) and the Excursion (the wifes new car and my tow rig). All well at least her Christmas present is taken care of.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well after carefully researching my needs (and wants) I picked up a Ford Excursion to be my daily driver and my tow rig. I got it with all the options including the tow package and the lower gears so its rated to tow 11,000 pounds. And guess what!!! The wife likes the truck so much I did not get to drive it for 5 days last week. She likes it because she sits high and she raves about the heated seats. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif LOL, What is so neat about heated seats? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Doesn't that figure /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyways, it was nice to meet you the other day /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

where ya been Jeff, I met Elliot YEARS ago..LOL..well right after I joined here,LOL

4. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What is so neat about heated seats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but coming out to the car/truck when it's in the 20's and plopping your ass onto COLD leather just isn't all that fun. I didn't really care either way until we got our '03 Mountaineer with the heated leather... but after the first really cold morning, having that seat warm up under you in about 1 minute statrs feeling REALLY NICE!

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Ah bite me....only cause you live in the same town as him /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

don't you have a map Jeff? Kiezer is closer to you, I met him in Portland when he bought the 14 bolt that aaron had /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

heated seats!? Wusseis, try driving around in a luv when its -2*, yeah vynal gets realy cold /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

What's so neat about heated seats????

Make her sit in the truck for a half hour before going to bed, and then let us know.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif