Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My wifes new tattoo......PICS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, May 31, 2004.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

My wife wanted to share her tattoo's. The red one is her latest butterfly on her right ankle. The other is on her lower back. Here ya go...........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

She would not let me post pics of her 3 piercings. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

like the color work. Not a fan of most female tattoos, but those are quite nice. I'm sure they fit her well.

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Well those are tastefull.....

Had me going when I clicked here /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    like the color work. Not a fan of most female tattoos, but those are quite nice. I'm sure they fit her well.

[/ QUOTE ]

What!!! Chicks with tats are SEXY, yeah. The g-string is a nice touch. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

no they often aren't. I can't find pop culture crap sexy. More of a turn off, not to say I wouldn't hit a chick with some tribal lower backpiece. I'd laugh at her about the tattoo though. There are too many young and old chicks wandering around with tribal flash pieces on their lower backs. Why'd you get that? I don't know, it was cool... My tattoo philosophy is the same as trucks, go big or go home. His wife's tattoo blends 3 things, Celtic work, Tribal, and the simple Butterfly. In their own rights I have seen each overdone, but I like the way they are blended and the coloring really sets these off. If they were simply black or didn't have the more detail with the side pieces and crossover work I wouldn't have commented at all. In the end I like these, hate most. Oh and the addition of any celtic styling gets my vote all the time. Got to love the work, in the midst of designing myself a celtic tree for my ass, yes to be tattooed on the side of my ass.

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hmmm, got any more pics of the back one /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

No, but I have some pics of the "special piercings" (to use her own words..............Want to see them? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Sure /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'll post a picture of a female butterfly/piercing thread for you, I wonder is it against the rules to post full on nudity if its got a good warning in the topic?

And if your wife wouldn't kill you for showing someone those pictures I'd be interested to meet her. Just to meet mind you. I know my girl would have my balls.

10. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Why'd you get that? I don't know, it was cool...

[/ QUOTE ] Yep I agree with you there. That is a typical response. Every tat I have has meaning and I don't see why anyone would get one just to be "cool". Also the lower back tat on chicks is really get'n worn out with all these teenie boppers. On the other hand if a chick had a tribal piece across her forhead, then well uhmm thats definitly not sexy, but original. Over all imho chicks with tats(especially if they have more then one) are sexy. The tats above are nice and the fact that she is keeping an ongoing theme is neat(for lack of better words).

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

mm hmm, my tattoos have a meaning to them. my leg tattoo meaning is a little dumb, its two dogs fighting, I'm a dog lover, thats it. I agree keeping a theme is neat /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. One of my next will be a straight edge piece, likely above my collar bone on that little shelf there, proud of that fact.

12. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    The g-string is a nice touch. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i see no g string, only a thong.

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Sled_dog, as told to me for my BOTD pics, if there is nudity make a link to the pics so people don't get the cookies produced by the picture. By the way, I just finished typing this and began 10 minutes ago so if someone already posted something like this, sorry. (my mom was on the computer)

14. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Yeah I got one on my collar bone on my leftside. I've been trying to get my rightside done, but havent had the time.

Thong th-thong thong thong.

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

So were are these pics bob /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif