Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My wish list ....

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 55Willy, Mar 1, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm looking for a painless wiring harness. #60101 for the TBI and is the 4' longer harness to hide the computer under a seat (for like a street rod) or up high (like the way I'm gonna do it for water issues)

I hope maybe someone here has one or can get one, I checked Summit and they are back ordered for a month. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks

still hoping for a set of 46 to 62 willy's truck rear fenders.

looking for a set of perfect condition headlight trim bezels for a 89 burb, single headlight system, mine are melted and warped. How about a Billet grill insert for the same??

Any of you who have done crossover and gone to a d60, I'm looking for your old crossover steering arm for a d44. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

-Jeremy

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Re: Another shot in the dark.

off subject, but dude, where did you get that driveshaft you sent me a few months ago? That thing is brand new or what? Killer deal for me....Thanks bud.

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: Another shot in the dark.

OEM off my parts rig, and about 5 minutes with some brake clean and a wire wheel on my grinder.

-Jeremy

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

5. jim b

jim b Registered Member

I have brand new crossover steering arms (from offroad design) with machined flat tops. (I'm looking for my receipt so I can recoup what I paid for them) I'm in Seattle, where I also have a SOA '76 Blazer D44 front axle to bolt them onto. (RH drop and rotor to rotor with 3.08 gears for $100) I'm selling the SUA D44 axle from my '84 J10 with LH drop with new 4.10 gears for $500.

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I just need the arm that bolts to the passenger side knuckle.

-Jeremy

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Just read your post on the ORD page and saw they are for high steer. So I would need them both,LOL.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Jeremy