Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Worst Halloween ever..............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Nov 1, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

http://www.kgwn.tv/news/headlines/422576.html /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.wyomingnews.com/news/more.asp?StoryID=100651&arch=true

I can't give the details because I was involved in the incident. I can say that All of us "good guys" are OK, but what a tragic event. :confased: /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Man that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif...but atleast yall are all ok. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Damn man, what a way to spend halloween, that sucks big time /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sorry to hear about it. I don't know what to say. I'm sure there was nothing else you guys could have done. Damn, this sucks.

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Was this by chance the same asshat you got you medal for?

Glad to hear ya'll are ok

6. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Wow.... thats rough. I hope the investigation goes well for you. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I thought a visit to the dentist on Halloween was bad enough...

Sorry to hear about your night. That's not a situation anyone ever wants to be faced with. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm sorry you have to go through that /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but what you need to remember is that you most likely saved her life /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif he was warned to drop the knife he was the dumb ass who chose to not drop it and still go after his wife he knew you all had a gun and would shoot him if he didn't stop he made the decision and forced you all to shoot him /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif you all did the right thing so don't be to hard on your selves it was his choice not yours and he made that choice /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

this guy seems to be a nut case... good job protecting the woman.

j

10. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

No, it was a different guy altogether. The two calls were very similar though.

After seeing the guy alive and BOOM, in an instant,.......dead......... many lifes were changed that night for many people. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I for one, will never be the same person I was before that shot. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It is such a helpless feeling. As a cop, 90% of the time, we control what happens (or doesn't). That night, that man made a descision that left us with no choice...........and that pisses me off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

that stinks, well good luck whith the proceedings. Hope everything works out for you.

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Dude just rember ya'll were doing your job. And you can't control what other people do. I know it sucks to take a life but if your doing your job and he didn't leave you a choice what can you do. You'll get over it, it might take a few years but all will be good.

13. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

You're a professional, you're trained and in some situations, liking it or not something must be done to curve the situation for the better of things, in this case it was an innocent life. He could have fatally stabbed her and then gotten shot, then two lives were lost...

He was a life with a chance but he chose to try and take another life with his, ya'll interviened.

We're all here for you, best of luck with feelings that might arise from this...its not an easy situation to deal with..

14. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

An horribly unfortunate event but you guys saved a woman's life. Kudos to you and your fellow officers! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The Division of Criminal Investigation was asked by the Sheriff's Department to conduct an independent probe of the shooting.

[/ QUOTE ] ya, like that knife meant nothing /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif what a bunch of BS, what if a shot hadnt been fired, then youd be on the wringer for not acting fast enough /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    the 2000 Laramie County Circuit Court battery conviction on Adams doesn't deter Scully's belief in his friend

[/ QUOTE ]
    gimmiw a f@$$@#n break! I wanna barf in a bag and send it to that moron /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

16. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

gotta love the poperrazi.....make something out of nothing