Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

myspace creepyness

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Robert79K5, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Robert79K5

Robert79K5 1/2 ton status

TSGB's "what the hell" thread got me thinking about this...

My Fiance and I have been on myspace (her way more than me) to get in touch with old friends from school and stuff. Well on occasion she will tell me that she was out somewhere like the mall or getting lunch and some dude will be like "hey I know you from somewhere" and she wont recognize him, then finally he will realize that he recognizes her from her myspace photo. :eek1:

Thats just a little bit screwed up. Our city isnt exactly tiny and theres dudes running around carrying mental pictures of my fiance with them.

What do you all think? Is that creepy or just a side effect of our new internet supplemented world?

Oh and if any of you want to stalk her or me...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=21983891
    Thats her

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=cbieRq,bbNhuakbmmlru
    And thats me

My only request is that if you post a comment on her space then make some obscure reference to Blazers so she will be suspicious of me and I will know your from ck5. :haha:

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

remember...

[​IMG]

3. Robert79K5

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Great. I remind people of stalkers. :doah:

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

ok, i stalked her :D she'll get the message shortly

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

there are a lot of creepy guys on myspace. There was one guy last week, he was bothering the girls I met at a club, they wanted me to get rid of him. I tried to do it without saying "GO AWAY" but he wouldn't leave. The next day he was telling one of them that I use the internet to try and pick up girls and it is really sad. And that I was like stalking this one chick on Myspace.... who I have been friends with for years. Said I commented on hers all the time, when in actuality half the comments on her page were from HIM. Then you get the girls who thrive on the creepy stalker guys leering at their half/whole naked pictures. Won't be long before we here of MySpace rapes I bet...

7. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

We just had our annual "Safety Stand down" lecture here on the Navy base. A lady from the sexual assault intervention place said there were 3 rapes last year in this county from girls meeting guys they hooked up with on Myspace. Pretty creepy

8. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Dont take this the wrong way but your fiancee is rather stalkable :waytogo: . I dont use myspace much, I usually use Facebook cause anyone who I really want to associate with from high school goes to college anyway.

9. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

my subtle message

Blazer blazin blaze blaze. K5 Blaze Jimmy GMC. GMC JIMMY BLAZE!!! Blazer? Bl aze.

Jimmy

Her responce... lol

No....
    Cavalier cavalin cavale cavale. Cavle Chevy GM. GM CHEVY CAVALIER!!! Cavalier? Ca vale.

Cavalier

10. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Ok so I clicked on her myspace and it played the whole song I'm going to start staking her cause I had to listen to that.:D

11. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

:bow:Anyone else ruin their keyboard with their drink and soil their pants laughing when they saw this picture, then quickly rush out to their shop to draw something similar on their old welding mask, then come inside, and show it off to the family, and set their opinion of you needing mental help in stone?

:haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl:

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

She's a cutie, but I question her taste in music.

13. Robert79K5

yeah I forgot to turn my speakers off at work yesterday before viewing her page and now my coworkers think I listen to Cancoco or whatever.:doah:

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

woah Disturbed concert. Is it with you? If so, you have a keeper :wink1:

15. MuddQueenK5

MuddQueenK5 Registered Member

I <3333 MySpace

Around my parts of PA we have what we call the "Surburbia" game. If you know someone or someone knows you from MySpace there is a chance that you went to highschool or you are friend's with someone who went to high school with that person. I don't get how the county I live in can be so small/coincidental because I live so close to Philly. Oh well, I am a MySpace addict and yes...please add me too and comment!
    http://www.myspace.com/7665711

The site was suppose to be for dating or finding dates but a lot of my friends and I use it to keep in touch with each other or find people from the good ol' days. But there are those who use it for random booty calls and finding "love". :doah:

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Eh half the time people consider all of Bucks county a part of Philly. Not quite sure I understand this "game".

17. MuddQueenK5

I don't get that. Bucks County is like 20 minutes outside of NE Philadelphia. The game pretty much is if you meet someone in Bucks County and are from here chances are you are connected to them somehow or know them through someone. MySpace just made the game worse becuase now people can connect faces with names and just run up to you and say "Hey! I know you through such and such and totally saw you on MySpace!"

Better example, I was at the movies and my name on MySpace use to be "Tits McGee" (Anchorman). So one of my best friend's ex's goes "Hey! Tits McGee!!!!" across the movie theatre.

18. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Bucks county is a small world. I constantly meet people I have never met in my life only to find they are friends of my family, friends of a relative, someone I knows kid, or parent, who knows. I'm guessing this is the principal this is based upon?

I know I don't get the Philly thing either. I used to work at a gas station on 313, people constantly asked if they were in Philly or at least really near it? I just kind of said in a tone that made them sound dumb "not even close man, 30 some minutes south...". Of course they looked at me like I was dumb so it was all good I guess...

19. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

i dont even really use my myspace anymore...it seems like more work than fun

20. MuddQueenK5

Yea you got the basics of the "game".

And I don't know what is up with people today. All I do know is that MySpace, FaceTheJury, TheDilly, whatever else is the new thing to meet people. Meeting/stalking people on the Internet is how most people date now.