Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NA Autoparts?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JohnnyFresno, Jul 6, 2002.

1. JohnnyFresno

JohnnyFresno 1/2 ton status

2. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

buddy of mine just bought a stroker kit for a 350 from them...cam, pistons rods the whole nine yards...only cost him like 500 bucks or so and this thing runs...

i think theyve got some good stuff

Later

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I love them!! I could go on and on about the great deals and service I have gotton from them. I have been using them for engine componants for years. I have always gotton my stuff on time or early. when something is out of stock, I get it shipped direct from the manufactorer. I always dealt with salesman 52/steve. He saved me a ton of money when I put my big block together. engine kit,roller cam kit, trannykit and converter. like i said, i could go on and on!!
    they will price match and in several cases to me, they beat the hell out of summit/jegs pricing and service!!

4. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

I have ordered from them several times and I think their service, prices, and products are great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them /forums/images/icons/grin.gif.

5. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I have bought several engine kits from them and have never had a problem. Everything they include in the kit is top quality stuff, not made in Japan crap. I would recommend upgrading to the Felpro gasket set, it isn't much more and IMHO it is well worth it. I would definitely recommend.

6. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

I live right next to Northern Auto Parts /forums/images/icons/grin.gif. I was like you have got to be kidding me when I found the new construction project down from my house was going to be Northen's new building /forums/images/icons/cool.gif. I bought the $150 kit and opted for all the options except the hypereucraptic pistons. Why spend a bunch more for a piston that is molded EXACTLY the same as cast, only they've added extra sand (silicon) to the mix. I'd rather go with forged crank, pistons, and rods if you want something that'll turn past the 6,500 that cast will do. Those little "cheapie" pistons are tough! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. JohnnyFresno

JohnnyFresno 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the input guys!