Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

naches aug 25th

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by blazerbum, Jul 27, 2001.

1. blazerbum

blazerbum Registered Member

anyone interested in doing a day run at little naches sat aug 25th ill be up there with a couple peaple for the day do some 4x4 have lunch a little more 4x4 and head are seperate ways going to try to get there early to get a full day in .

2. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I might be interested in going. I will see if I can get a few buddies from the west side of the mountains to join us.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

3. blazerbum

cool the more the marrier.im on the west side also everett . i guess we could caravan over or meet in ellinsburg its a ways off so ill try to get a genereal concessis on were how and whats up and keep you posted

4. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

You would probably want to come down and meet in Bonney lake or Sumner. Hyw 410 is much faster to naches than I-90

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

5. blazerbum

thats doable just have to remember hoe to get there it been a long time since ive been to sumner but that sounds like a good idea ill have a couple other rigs with me we just have to pick a time

6. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Great. I will probably have a couple of rigs with me too. We can get it all figured out when we get a little closer to that weekend.

7. blazerbum

coool im siked

8. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I am not going to be able to make it this saturday. Something came up that I am not able to get out of. The truck need work anyway after last weekend. I plan on going out somewhere on Labor Day weekend. Maybe we can plan a big camping/ whellin trip then. Sorry.

9. blazerbum

hey no problem stuff comes up all the time been there yes ill see whats going on laber day weekend that sounda like it would be a blast . keep in touch .

10. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

Id love to go too but i cant make it ether

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]