Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Naches August 6-9ish, who IS going?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Jul 16, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Starting a new post on this topic. The date IS Aug 6-9ish (we are talking about leaving Friday the 6th and coming back Monday the 9th), and so far it looks like me, rick and aaron are going. Who else is planning to go or wants to go?

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Yes, who is going and where are the directions? I think I can make it out too and get the parts from Rick that need to go to Grendel in CA /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Should not have any trouble camping for Friday and Saturday nights.

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

That would be cool /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I also have some parts to go to Fourwheelerjeff if that connecting run hasn't already happened?

We will be leaving sometime on Friday, depending on where you are coming from you could always meet up with us and follow us over. If you are coming from the south I am not sure on the shortest route, Little Naches where we are camping is just east of the mountains about 40 miles from Yakima. It is right off of 410 on the the other side of Chinook pass. Let us know and I am sure some good directions can be posted /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And the guest list...Me, 4xrick and a few of his friends, leadfoot067, ummm not sure on the rest...I think White-Ryno said he would come by since he is not far from the area...???

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ill be leaving friday...bout 4ish...im gonna attempt to get a different spot than normal...down in the quartz meadow..or right by crow creek on the way to the long meadow...so the kids can be by the river..

5. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

speaking of camping by the water, have you heard the weather report for over there? Is it suppose to be hot?

6. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

TODAY

PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN THE MORNING. HIGHS 82 TO 87. WEST WIND 5 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 30 PERCENT.

TONIGHT

PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 52 TO 57. LIGHT AND VARIABLE WIND.

FRIDAY

PARTLY CLOUDY. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS 80 TO 85. WEST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS AROUND 30 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 20 PERCENT.

FRIDAY NIGHT

PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 51 TO 56. WEST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS AROUND 30 MPH.

SATURDAY

SUNNY. HIGHS 84 TO 89. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH.

SATURDAY NIGHT

CLEAR. LOWS 49 TO 54.

SUNDAY

SUNNY. HIGHS 89 TO 94.

SUNDAY NIGHT

CLEAR. LOWS 53 TO 58.

MONDAY

MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 94 TO 99.

MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY

MOSTLY CLEAR. HIGHS 92 TO 99. LOWS 60 TO 66.

Issued: 3:30 AM Thursday Aug 5, 2004 Will Expire: 6:00 PM Thursday

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'll be driving up from Richland so any good directions from Naches off of HWY 12 would work or give me the directions you are taking and I will just back track when I get to a point I can reference... Never been up there to go wheeling yet, only driven thru once.

Bring the parts for fourwheelerjeff too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Figures its gonna rain today when I need to finish the truck and load it up for the weekend /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Not to mention driving it in the rain...jeez, dry all summer long except the one day I when I am leaving to go camping /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif