Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

naches trip when??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by leadfoot067, Jul 1, 2003.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

hey all we all need to figure out when we all wanna go to naches again..july is here /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. it was talked about for the 19th -20th.. so any thoughts, comments or suggestions lets hear them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

that was my understanding and I am working hard to get things ready by then...hopefully they will be /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

That would be fine with me. I need at least a weeks notice to tell my boss im leaving.

4. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

I'm going! Someone needs to get Smurf on the Naches Wagon, they may not be able to make it.

Leadfoot you have a PM

Whiterhyno- how's that bed coming along? Pics?

I'm going home to play with my new bender!! (Just got here today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)

5. white-rhyno

The bed project is going ok. Should be done tommorrow. Im liking it so far. I took all my weight off my bed the other day. Man, i looks like i have about ten inches of lift. Those ford springs are not squatting at all. I need a 40 gallon tank with alot more tools to lay them out more.

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Whats the chance of the 25-27 ?
    I dont have my boys that weekend and theyre still upset they didnt go last month /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Ill never live down 2 times in 2 months /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif is it going to be a all weekend thing?

7. leadfoot067

ill be going over friday eve leaving sunday afternoon...

8. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I start a new job on the 14th, and I am supposed to work weekends. I am going to tell them that I have a "previouse engagement" that I can't get out of to see if I can still go. If I can, I will leave friday eve. and come home sunday afternoon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I am fairly flexible these days being in between jobs as long as it is after the 12th of July. I will be more available to go wheeling after I finish this house remodel and get the q-jet on and running /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and the bumpers finished /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and some of the many leaks fixed /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and then there is that noise... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. white-rhyno

I wish I could figure out my noise...... Get worse at every trip. Suppose when it breaks that ill figure out what it is. Made some surious headway on the flat bed tonight. It looking better. ONLY spent 8 hours on it today. Most of that was waiting for my metal to be cut.

11. leadfoot067

what kinda noise u got? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. white-rhyno

I think it is coming from the t-case. When I get to about 45 and I equal the throttle so im not going faster or slower.(get what im saying?) I get almost like a grinding sound. Only its not to harsh. Hard to describe. I think its a bearing going out in the 205. Maby its something in the fourspeed. I have no clue. Nobody in town knows what it is. GUess ill find out sooner or later. SOme people thought it was my driveline angle.... But the noise didnt change when i put those ford springs in. Lessened the angle. Not a clue.

13. leadfoot067

ahhhhhhh /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..i have a noise like that too ill let ya hear mine and we can compare /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. white-rhyno

Do you have any idea what your noise is? I have learned to ignore it. Hopefully we will see you again up naches. BTW, all of you that poked fun at my fuel tank set-up, I just ordered a 32 gallon fuel cell from speedway. Now it wont look so.... trashy!

15. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Most likely the sound you have is coming from the splines on your driveshaft being a little worn. They buzz at zero load from the u-joints angles being slightly (or in my case, a lot) differentand the splines being a little worn. It goes away on accel or deccel. You should feel mine about 60-65 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif you learn to keep a slight load on the drivetrain, until the driveshaft fairy brings you new CV-shafts (I wish!)
    I'm heading over Friday after work too. Want to meet somewhere?

16. white-rhyno

If ya all wanna stop in Ellensburg Let me know. Me and Poohbair are leaving from ellensburg and going over the mountain to naches. Either way we are camping somewhere along the way.

17. leadfoot067

we will leave friday night probably around 7ish heading up over 410

18. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whats the chance of the 25-27 ?
    I dont have my boys that weekend and theyre still upset they didnt go last month /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Ill never live down 2 times in 2 months /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif is it going to be a all weekend thing?

[/ QUOTE ]
    so is this date ok instead of the weekend of the 19th? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

19. leadfoot067

well i cant go that weekend, but i dont know about the others /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif..i think if most partys involved wanna change it then it will get changed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

The 19th is the only weekend I have free in July