Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Name my Company

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Dec 4, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Alright, i have a small plumbing company,and i am allowed 3 fecticious name fillings.I used one, i have 2 left ......i want something that start with "A".....can you guys help me out???? Something that starts with the letter "A"....and isnt tacky.........i was thinking "Absolute Plumbing And Drain"???? what you think??? It might be used so lets hear some more. Alsio, i will need a web page, i will spare no expense, for a KILLER web page. I need some help. Ideas please. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The guys that start with "A" always get the calls first. Something professional, and sticks in your head. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif LETS GO GUYS!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifWhat would you like to see in an add, and who would you choose??? What appeals to you?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif"American Plumbing"??????" A-1 Performance Plumbing And Drain"?????? I dont know /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I just dont want it to be "OK" i want to be good.BTW the american flag plumbing companys have been beat to death in this town already, and i think it might discourage people from other countrys to make the call /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif......and i dont discriminate. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...........Also , when you guys open the phone book, do you look at ALL the companys, or just call the first one???? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifIll be getting hooked up with BBB pretty soon too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

Advanced Plumbing

Allied Plumbing

????????????

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Taken .and taken. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif thanks for the response though /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif........its a huge city. Huge. Im getting ready to break out the dictionary..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifAdvanced plumbing my freind Joe in town /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

A-1 lazy bum plumbing???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

A-1 lazy bum plumbing???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Anal Plumbing!
    Ass Gasket Plumbing!
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Oooow, you fawking buzzard /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif come on, do it right!!!!!!!! Anal plumbing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif lets see if you can do it. Ill make it fun, like a game...... if you do good, you get a scooby snack /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Ass Hole Plumbing.

Heres a slogan too :"We fix your shitter"

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Gee thanks alot guys. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

This is a no-brainer..............

STFU Plumbing....................

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

My method for seeking a company goes something like this.

Open the yellow pages and find the right part.

Scan the quarter page ads. A lot of them have helpful info in the ad, hours, services etc etc. Usually I find something at that point and will make the first call.

I may be oddball, but I never call the 'A' company's.

Next thing for me is who I get on the phone...to me this is more important than almost anything. I'm calling because I have a problem, so I am hoping to talk to someone that will make me feel confident that the problem is easily taken care of. Great phone manners will keep me from making the second call.

Often I get an answering machine...I never leave a message and usually move on to my next choice based on the ads.

If the person I get is rude, and unhelpful, or hard to understand I move on also.

Not sure if that helps or not, but that's the way I look for a company. I rarely scroll through the plain text listings...

Rene

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I usually go for the company with the best ad in the phone book... I save the companies without ads for last....

But here's a name:

A Plumber With A Van /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ok, ive done jobs for the CIA, FBI, State Capitol,IRS, .....the police....the fire depts.......all it takes is onbe phone call Bubba /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

A Broken Crapper

ABC plumbing

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Rene

15. socalslider

socalslider Registered Member

alleged plumbing /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My method for seeking a company goes something like this.

Open the yellow pages and find the right part.

Scan the quarter page ads. A lot of them have helpful info in the ad, hours, services etc etc. Usually I find something at that point and will make the first call.

Next thing for me is who I get on the phone...to me this is more important than almost anything. I'm calling because I have a problem, so I am hoping to talk to someone that will make me feel confident that the problem is easily taken care of. Great phone manners will keep me from making the second call.

Often I get an answering machine...I never leave a message and usually move on to my next choice based on the ads.

If the person I get is rude, and unhelpful, or hard to understand I move on also.

Not sure if that helps or not, but that's the way I look for a company. I rarely scroll through the plain text listings...

Rene

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah actually, it does help alot. Thanks for that. You actually look at all the adds???? Even the small small ones??? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif AS far as the rest of you guys??? My gosh, what have i ever done to you????????? To deserve this??? Messed up...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Same here (not the oddball part, Rene is the oddball /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A Broken Crapper

ABC plumbing

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]YOU ARE ON THE BALL!!!!!!!! TAKEN THOUGH!!!! they were one of the fiirst companys here in town... ABC /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good deal trusty /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ass Hole Plumbing.

Heres a slogan too :"We fix your shitter"

[/ QUOTE ]are you serious you would call that????? or are you just pissing in the toilet??

20. socalslider

socalslider Registered Member

access plumbing
    accuracy plumbing