Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

nasal spray

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by greg83k5, Mar 18, 2002.

1. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

so like i'm TOTALLY congested right, and the degongestants aren't cutting it...

i broke down and got some super-strength nasal spray. this stuff is awesome. it works fast, and it makes your heart kinda race and you feel tweaked out like you just ate some trucker ephedrine ( this is oxymetazoline hydrochloride, with a hit of menthol, baby!)
    apparently my grandfather sorta got addicted to the stuff. funny, but now i can see how that would be the case, as it makes it really easy to breathe.....

it also says you aren't to use it for more than 3 consecutive days.... damn.....

how's that for non-4x4 discussion???

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Dude.... put down the nasal spray and step away from the table.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah...use it a little too much and you'll 'need' it just to breathe normally. I once worked with a guy that went through a small bottle of that crap every night...

Rene

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Isn't that an amazing feeling?? Like "what was I missing out on now that I can breathe so easy??"

I got some stuff a couple weeks ago by prescription when I had the flu (I think) called flo-nase, it didn't seem to do anything for me. I think I have chronic sinusitus from my smoking years though.

It's better than sniffing glue, though! I think...

5. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

That stuff gives me nose bleeds /forums/images/icons/frown.gif. But it does help with a clogged nose!

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I love the nasal spray...when I have a cold I use that stuff for about 2 weeks straight 4 times a day /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. talison79

talison79 1/2 ton status

I dated a girl that was addicted to the stuff, all day long for four years. It was worse than smoking. She couldn't breath without it.

Talison79

8. BADASSBLAZE

BADASSBLAZE Registered Member

Do what I did:

Have your doctor prescribe FloNase to you. Trust me, the stuff works. You just have to grin and bear the occaisional severe headache and nosebleed.

9. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Try Cocaine ......... that should do it .......... just kidding ! I never touch stuff like that, I just wait until it goes away on it's own !

10. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

I can't use Flonase - the headache is enough to put me on the disabled list for days. Try Rhinocort Acqua - slightly better effects, no headaches, but worse nosebleeds and possible moodswings due to a higher steroid content.

11. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

That is the stuff I use. I haven't had any of the moodyness, or nosebleeds from it. (knocks on wood) It works real well too.

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Flo-nase takes about 2-3 weeks sometimes for it to work and kick in fully. It works well and isn't like the over the counter stuff that can get you addicted and higher then a kite....

13. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

oh, addiction and being higher than a kite are exactly what i was looking for when i went trolling through the seedy underworld of nasal sprays.......

greg ( it' late and the 'spray' is keeping me awake...)

14. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Guess...what guy's/girl's I'm SICK! Time for NASAL SPRAY! I started coming down with it yesterday...SOB!