Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NASCAR coming to town??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by POWERMAD, May 12, 2004.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

That would be too cool. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    It looks like one spot may be in Columbia county.

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

St Helens is what I saw on the news...

3. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Yep 10 minutes from me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Anywhere ... I don't care.

I just want to be able to go to a "local" track and see the big boys drive around. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Snohomish county sounds good. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Can you believe some of the opposition on putting it in Columbia county( Scappoose area) is that it is going to attract lower middle class people(hillbilly's, rednecks)
    WTF???
    I dunno but Columbia county is made up of people that work hard for their money. No wall street types here.
    But Scappoose is made up of rich folk from P-town.
    I suppose golf tournys are more to thier way of life.

6. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

that would be sweet.i went to vegas a couple of months back and it was awesome.i,m sure columbia co. doesnt need the kind of money that comes with just 1 race a year.the dirt track out here in banks will have to do for now.