Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nascar fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 2, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, who do you root for ??? I'm a #8 , Dale Jr. fan.

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

#8 and#15 DEI /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif today sucked though /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto

3. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

#48 Jimmie Johnson /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He is from my home town. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

always for the #3, but now, #8 & #15

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Pretty much everyone 'cept Gordon..... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Counting down to how long it takes some anti-NASCAR queer who's totally insecure with his hatred to make his opinion be known............................

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Pretty much everyone 'cept Gordon..... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeap, today was proof even a gayboy can win a race. Jr. had a off day. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

#24 Gordon

Nobody could touch him today! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

I like to watch Jr. race too...reminds me of his old man. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Counting down to how long it takes some anti-NASCAR queer who's totally insecure with his hatred to make his opinion be known............................

[/ QUOTE ]
    Paging tecton, tecton please report to the lounge... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. boggerless

that basit ball was like a basit ball to me. basit ball jones /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I hate Jeff gordon. Jr. all the way!!!!

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I hate Jeff gaydon. Jr. all the way!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

8 and 17
    Also looking forward to Bowyer doing well in Busch. He's local and ran at the same tracks we run at.

16. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    always for the #3, but now, #8 & #15

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang right son.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

17. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. rock.monkey

rock.monkey 1/2 ton status

Any of the DEI or RCI cars, but Jr. is my #1 favourite. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well I really dont like you you calling me a queer but....Win.... Er.... sum stupid phone co Cup suks. To many stupid rules. Too pollitically correct these days. Next thing you know there will really be queers running around the track(OOps they are already there. forgot about jeffy boy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif)The races are getting more and more booring year after year. I couldent even sit thru todays race almost fell asleep. Went out side and watched the grass grow. It was more exciting.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well I really dont like you you calling me a queer but....Win.... Er.... sum stupid phone co Cup suks. To many stupid rules. Too pollitically correct these days. Next thing you know there will really be queers running around the track(OOps they are already there. forgot about jeffy boy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif)The races are getting more and more booring year after year. I couldent even sit thru todays race almost fell asleep. Went out side and watched the grass grow. It was more exciting.

[/ QUOTE ] I'll probley get flamed for this, but I gotta say it. I don't mind alittle profanity, but name calling (Dirrecting at someone) is wrong in my opinion. Yes, I'm am guilty as anyone else, with some of my posts/replys in the past.