Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NASCAR Fantasy Team

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Would anyone be interested in forming a Fantasy Racing team from CK5 on one of the free Fantasy games? There are a few of them out there and they are so easy even I can figure it out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've done it for the past few years and it's kinda cool. I think it would be great to have a little friendly competition.

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I'm game..I ran one at espn last year for work. theres is pretty cool. You can have like 20-30 players. Let me know I can set up a group.

The BBS at espn says it should be up feb 6 give or take a few days /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Im in for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Stickseler

I never knew you were a NASCAR fan /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I love NASCAR, just don't squat about he fanasy thing. Can you put it into some lamens terms as to what I'd be doing (other than sitting in front of the TV on Sunday screeming GO, GO!!!)

Thanks

6. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Stickseler

ESPN's is cake..You get 100 pts and you buy 5 drivers you get there points each week and see what you get.

The one I'm in on NASCAR.com is a pain you have to goto auction so no one has the same driver. My team sux.

8. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

If it's not too complicated, I'm in. The ESPN one sounds more enjoyable. I'm also in for the idea of picking 5 drivers at the beginning of the year and keeping them all year. Then at the end, you add up the total of your drivers to see who did the best.

9. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I would do it if the entry money is low. I don't want to lose too much to you guys! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif