Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nashville ROCKS!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Itali83, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

I just got back from Nashville Tennessee today. My father and I went there for tuesday and wednesday to check out my college. Nashville Auto Diesel College. I just gotta say that that place rocks, the school and town. COming from Maine it's the change I've been looking for. Everyone down there that I met was so nice, willing to help ya out, and took their time, they weren't in a huge a$$ rush. I'll be starting school there aug 27th 2002 and be there for 48 weeks and the I'll graduate (if I get a good enuf edjamukation). The first day I saw several k5's all rust free and mostly in stock trim, some were lifted, but much better than what I see every day up here in maine. I'm going to be driving my Jimmy down there with me when I go. I'll have to find some k5 buddies so I can hook up with them and talk trucks etc. etc. So if anyone is from Nashville or near it maybe we can start talking so I'll know some people when I get down there to make my long travel a little easier. Just sharing my excitement to finally be sure of where I'm going to school and what I'm going to be doing for the next chapter of my life!
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <font color=blue>Rust=Bad</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.bens87toy.alloffroad.com>www.bens87toy.alloffroad.com</a>

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've never been there, but I work with a couple people (one went back) from Tennesee.. pretty cool people :D

86 Subaru <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    WHO'S YO DADDY???

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I've never been there, but two old good friends went to work down there, and love it. Congrats.

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.