Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NATURE SOUNDS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Nov 1, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Anyone ever listen to the nature sounds on AOL radio or yahoo radio? It can be very calming and thereaputic.Sounds like the real thing. I like the "storm" ones,with heavy thunder and lightning.Very relaxing . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone ever listen to the nature sounds on AOL radio or yahoo radio?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Uh no. I just open the door and step out on the porch /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    City Boy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Uh no. I just open the door and step out on the porch
    City Boy

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Lucky beotch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif its just simulated here /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif BTW the sounds on the AOL nature station are realer than real /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Anyone ever listen to the nature sounds on AOL radio or yahoo radio?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Uh no. I just open the door and step out on the porch /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    City Boy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]BTW what exactly do you hear??? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifSexual animal noises dont count /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I used to talk to the spirits smoking tabacco out on the porch, then it got cold, and the spirits have been relocated to my bathroom

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Sounds methodical. I used to hear some weird sounds from my Grandfathers ranch, it has a 200 yr old house the omish built.Not another house around or light as far as the eye could see.......he said "See that tree son?If you look at it , it looks like a persons head" Spooky. He actually had a preist come out and purify the place, after hearing a Heavy mans footsteps come to the front of his bedroom door,from down the hallway....boom....boom....boom(footsteps) The bedroom door was closed. He got the shotgun, opened the door, ....no one there. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif He was the only one who lived on the ranch ,and the only one in the house.After the preist came , the footsteps stopped. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I am curious as to who lived there besides our family within the last 100 yrs....

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    BTW what exactly do you hear???

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well this morning there was about 30 quail outside. Last week there was a fox outside. The deer seem pretty quiet if You ask Me /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Oh yeah I almost forgot about Bigfoot /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Come on!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Your screwin up my nature sounds!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif No one excpected to hear a big ol bellyscratchin" obnoxtious tow truck driver bellowing from the distance yonder.......as the quails cryed for mercy in the pale moon light!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Im joking Thats cool , i hate the city .I miss the country side. I know where your at and its very nice. My mom lives that way. One of the best parts of California i might add. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    One of the best parts of California i might add.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Got that right.

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I know where your at and its very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey Jake this is down town for Me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Lovin it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Me and the family will be heading by your place next time FOR SURE to visit you on the way up to my moms.She has been trying to persuade me out of the city. Im big on the whole mountain man/majestic forest thing.Im missing wildlife lately. Pretty sad all i have is nature sounds on the computer, and you have it in real life /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif Mabey you can take us on a small tour of the big redwood places around there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifJake* /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Mabey you can take us on a small tour of the big redwood places around there Jake*

[/ QUOTE ]
    No problem. Hell I live on the Avenue of the Giants. I could take You about 3 miles down the road to see the worlds tallest tree ( well it was untill it fell down but still fawking big). I could take You to see the drive though tree and the tree house (its a store inside of living standing tree. There are a lot of good places to see that You would like. Most are within a couple miles of My house.

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Can ya drive through it and grab a beer? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Pleanty of NATURE SOUNDS around here after I've had some Ham and Bean soup. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We've got a few places like that out here....... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We've got a few places like that out here.......

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah and them places are man made /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We've got a few places like that out here....... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    my favorite was the first time i got off the freeway in OK i saw those trashcans on the off ramp, im thinkin,"man thats a good idea" than i drive by it and its compleaty full of beer bottles and 1 Macdonalds bag /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI was like holy crap im in Oaklahoma /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Jake this is down town for Me

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL look at the map.... That building IS the town...

[​IMG]

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    LOL look at the map.... That building IS the town...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Whats funny is if You look at the map where it says "Driveway" well that is My driveway /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif