Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NC Mud Boggin

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by ncbloodhound, Sep 24, 2004.

1. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

ever been to a race at Haw Hill in winnabow? my neighbor runs (what was) a green CJ with a big block in it. its damn near unstoppable /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

that race in williamsburg looks like a ton of fun /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ever been to a race at Haw Hill in winnabow? my neighbor runs (what was) a green CJ with a big block in it. its damn near unstoppable /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

that race in williamsburg looks like a ton of fun /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Never been there. I used to go a lot when I was a kid to some races down in Naples, FL. I have been wanting to go again lately.

4. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Well crap I just saw this post today. Well the wife said we will be there the 23rd of Oct for the bog. We want to take my son to one, he loves trucks and he is only 2 so he is free. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

to the one in winnabow? cool, my friend might enter his furd. if so, ill be there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif