Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NC trails

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by wtay151, Feb 23, 2000.

1. wtay151

wtay151 Registered Member

anyone know of any good 4 wheelin trails in the winston salem/ greensburro vicinity or in general any trails in NC....has anyone been to uharrie national forest if so can you tell me how it was
    thanks in advance

Taylor w

2. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Got 1 word for you TELLICO, all there is that is. Its just about Murphy NC, at the bottom left corner of the state, between NC and TN. IT ROCKS.

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

3. JasonMan

JasonMan Registered Member

i'm from winston and i always used to go up in King, N.C. its right off 52 to the right behind pizza hut. the guy who owns it dosen't care if you go wheeling, but i haven't been up there in about a year so i don't know if you can still go up there. in winston you've always got the power lines over near Hanes mall. theres all kinds of trails, rangeing from climbing hills and other tricky obsticals to the good old mud pits. just be carefull because there is always people on dirt bikes back there and they'll just come up on you and you'll never see them.

4. wtay151

wtay151 Registered Member

yeah i have heard about hanes mall but i have had some friends of mine say how oyu can get screwed over there if you get stuck, such as some one who left their car there over night and they cam eback and the entire interior was burnt to piece's...and i dont really want that to happen. is the place over in King any good? what is it trails? mud?
    thanks

Taylor w

5. JasonMan

JasonMan Registered Member

yeah, i don't blame you about not wanting to go over towards hanes. i just recently got back to winston and have had some time to find some new trails. in winston over off of old yadkinville road near the intersection at reynolda there is a place behind the BP station. there is a trail right over the bridge to the right. if your looking for mud this is the place, all kinds of cool stuff to drive through.