Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NCBD made Cal4Wheel's In Gear

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BlazenHeart, Oct 11, 2002.

1. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

NCBD made Cal4Wheel\'s In Gear

I just got the new In Gear from Cal4Wheel and the main article in it is about Sierra Trek. Well on page 16 it says <font color="blue"> “The long wheel base trail come close to not happening. Two weeks before the Trek, the Norcal Big Dawgs volunteered to help out and lead the trail. Problems that they had stemmed from the short notice they had. The overall comments on the LWB run were fair considering the circumstances.” </font color>
    So we got published, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Woo Hoo. It would be pretty cool if we could go up there sometime and do some investigating for a better run if we choose to do this again next year.

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Re: NCBD made Cal4Wheel\'s In Gear

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    So we got published, Woo Hoo. It would be pretty cool if we could go up there sometime and do some investigating for a better run

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto that , I am all for going up there again , but the way things are going it will have to be after the snow leaves...mike /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

I know that one, but since I am going to be only about an hour away I might be able to do a little snow run. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Well after this weekends event I'm out for the winter. My front driveshaft turns under power but nothing at the axles. Guess I snapped a pinion gear and my front driveshaft doesn't look the greatest now either.

David