Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NCBD Website Status Report

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by willyswanter, Jul 31, 2003.

1. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

The site is down till August 1st at 7pm being updated.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I was about to ask wtf, but I saw this, so it makes much more sense... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. willyswanter

Well I posted over a week ago saying that July 31st at 7pm the site will go down tilL Augusyt 1st at 7pm... And apparently no one paid attention. So I posted this morning saying that the site will be going down, and no one paid attention... So I posted tonight at around 6 and said the site would be going down, and no one paid attention...

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I paid attention. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Whats the reason for the update? What is getting updated? Any new features or anything cool goin on? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well I posted over a week ago saying that July 31st at 7pm the site will go down tilL Augusyt 1st at 7pm... And apparently no one paid attention. So I posted this morning saying that the site will be going down, and no one paid attention... So I posted tonight at around 6 and said the site would be going down, and no one paid attention...

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean no one paid attention? Wes was complaining and you told him to go back to your roots on CK5 and I told him to grow up, he can live without the site for one day.
    Guess what, I needed it now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I had a few questions for people that don't come here, well it will have to wait till I come back on sunday night.

6. willyswanter

Well like 4 people saw it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You greatly overestimate our intelligence and ability to retain important info - I read the notice and I was still like WTF?!?!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I had a few questions for people that don't come here

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif There are people who don't come here, what is this world coming to? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's any consolation, I paid attention /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Hey willyswanter........Get off of this site and finsh ours... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Yeah Willyshaver.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

HEY Y'ALL, GET OFF THE WEB SLUT!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I went to the ncbd site, no worky, so I came here and saw this just now.... the other post, I just didn't see it. Or I did, and it was on a day I was sick, and my brain didn't retain it...

14. Zeus33rd

Ok, 7:05, no worky. WTF?
    Webslut you're slackin! Get to work! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. willyswanter

Blame Esteban, I was stuck at Home Depot with him till 7 /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Anyway, yeah, you guys will wait and you guys will wait patiently or all 97 pounds of my 13 year old body will be all up on ya and stuff /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Hey, I'll get you up before 10 if thats ok with you all.

16. Zeus33rd

hah! Fair enuff.

So whats the story? Whats the reason for the down time? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

It figures a So-Cal guy would make us wait... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

18. willyswanter

I'm just doing some updates and stuff on it... But the real reason is to see how many of you are actual web wheelers that can't live without there beloved forum /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Yeah, I was coming to the aid of a fellow member, I thought that was what the club was all about but I guess not geesh...[​IMG]

If your real creative you can still get into the forums, but it may take some work...

Oh, and I thought you guys may be a little easier on me, I have my brothers birthday tonight and my birthday tomorrow, but I get no respect, no respect at all... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. willyswanter

We be back yo

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm just doing some updates and stuff on it... But the real reason is to see how many of you are actual web wheelers that can't live without there beloved forum /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Yeah, I was coming to the aid of a fellow member, I thought that was what the club was all about but I guess not geesh...[​IMG]

If your real creative you can still get into the forums, but it may take some work...

Oh, and I thought you guys may be a little easier on me, I have my brothers birthday tonight and my birthday tomorrow, but I get no respect, no respect at all... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I've got your back G.....Ain't no damn NCBD yankees gonna push us South Central rollers around and get away with it.......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif