Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need 10 bolt parts tonight - Broke down in Martinez Canyon

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, May 4, 2002.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Some of the guys were out in Martinez Canyon tonight and broke a rear 10 bolt. I don't know the details, but sounds like they need an axle shaft. Anyone that can help, contact Robzilla or Marv.

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I have some spare 28 spline shafts at my house. If you could pick them up you could borrow them. They are at my Parents house on 27th & Camelback. If you need them and can pick them up then reply here, and I can call my parents and set it up.

I will be out of my room, but I will check back every 20 minutes or so.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

If you need me to set up the pickup with my parents, call me at (970) 495-2142. PM me too if you need them incase I am out if you call.

4. FWP

FWP CRS

Damn, that sucks. I have no 10 bolt rear stuff, sorry guys.

If you run a c-clip rear, it's really a good idea to always carry a spare...............

5. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

I have a 10bolt axle shaft w/30 spline, let me know if you need it. 602-469-9444 David

6. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Sorry, I didn't get back on CK5 till just now. I was out of town all last week and I just got back into town last night not long before Rob called me (and I made the post) about the guys who needed the axle. I had promised the evening to the wife so I didn’t get back on after that short visit. I stay in the “dog house” enough over the truck as it is. If I had spent the evening online last night, there would have been HELL to pay. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif That’s why I said contact Rob or Marv. Hope everything worked out.

7. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Everybody! That was Don, Executioner and I. Don destroyed his rear axle shaft at 3 pm and Marv and Robzilla and Moose came to the rescue asnd it was back in at 3 AM! Thanks a ton, you guys are awesome! Thanks everyone involved! Big BBQ coming up!