Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need 2 front hubcaps off a 86 K30 16 inch wheel.

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Klink K5, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

Title says it all, they are diffrent than a 3/4 ton, have a metal lip that extends from the hubcab center hole about a inch outward from the hole. Must be from a 16 inch stock wheel, Single rear wheel truck /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifWhat do have?

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

possibly can help you maybe, i gotta do some digging.
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

TTT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I aslo am needing 1 stock 16 inch wheel 6 1/2 wide off a single rear wheel K30 pickup. I know some of you guys have the hubcaps and wheels! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

probably can help you on that too, i have about seven 16" stock steel 8 lug GM wheels, tires on them though so gonna have to measure width from outside,.

checked one just now and stamped on back inside is 16x6 and 10 of 79 date

they probably all are 16x6 i bet since most are off same truck i cut up

i found one 12" front 4x4 cap so far: is 2.5" thick at widest point: fronm backside of lip to the farthest out point of the center ring around the axle hub. sound like 3/4 ton, or 1 ton ? ive got two other possibilities i need to check also, hopefully sometime today if i get time to

thanks

5. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

Found a wheel locally for $35.00 from a salvage yard. Still can't find a front hubcaps anywere. Randy, front hub cap MUST be from a 1 ton because the dana 60 hubs are bigger than a 3/4 hubs are. The hubcap I need has a lip on the outside of the cap that runs lenght ways of the hub about a inch. Also the hub hole in the center of the cap is bigger than a 3/4 ton /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The hub cap looks like a 50's fictional flying saucer! (The only way I could describe it!)

6. hoosierk3500

hoosierk3500 Registered Member

I know it's kinda tacky,but I just cut the centers of the 3/4 tons out with tin snips.Doesn't look as nice as originals,but the 3/4 tons are so much easier to find.Jason84k3500 /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif85k2500 /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

7. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

TTT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifStill need these front hubcabs /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

klink, you found a wheel then right ?

9. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

If I ever get off my but and install the lift on the crew cab so I can mount the new rims that are sitting in the garage, I'll have a pair I'll sell ya. But it might be a couple of months before that happens. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

You have a PM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

I found a complete set of hubcaps from a member, but "thatk30guy" Is also looking for a complete set or the two front hubcaps. I you have a set, post here or probally PM Wes with what you got. Thanks, Klink K5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Hey thatk30guy, I may know where there is another set of them let me check monday and I'll let ya know. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

13. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I found a complete set of hubcaps from a member, but "thatk30guy" Is also looking for a complete set or the two front hubcaps. I you have a set, post here or probally PM Wes with what you got. Thanks, Klink K5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Bill! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey thatk30guy, I may know where there is another set of them let me check monday and I'll let ya know. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I will be waiting.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

15. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I found a good pair of fronts no rears if your still interested let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. thatK30guy

I can find the rears pretty easily around here. Send me a PM with a price for the fronts. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status