Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need 2 stock 14bFF hub bolts

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Shaggy, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> An odd request, I know. I am missing 2 bolts and would like to get a couple originals so they match the rest of them. I know it's dumb, but my axles are the only nice looking things on my truck and these mismatched bolts are buggin me. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif You can see the bolts that I'm looking for in this pic, as well as the ugly mismatched one.

[​IMG] </font color>

2. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

O/T. You might be a redneck if you axles are in better shape than the rest of your truck or your axles are worth more than the rest of your truck. Sorry, couldn't resist /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hey now, don't go hijacking my post... </font color>

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I know you can buy bolts with that type of head new. Or buy all new bolts with a similar head. It would only cost a couple bucks to go to one of the better hardware stores and get all new ones... Even check with the GM dealer. Bet they can get new ones if they are still the same as the new 14 bolts in the 1 tons.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Evan, I've got literally hundreds of these 14FF shaft bolts. Even identical matching like your pic shows. PM you address and I will mail off 2 of them like you are requesting, free of charge. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Cool Wes, thanks alot! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You have mail... </font color>

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i need a 14 bolt and a dana 60 so if you want to send those to me for free and i'd love that. thanx. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i bet you were wondering who would be the first person to say that.

jacob