Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need 4 Speed 2 Hot Pursuit

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Help me......Its tearing my family apart...all 4 of us are fighting over it....and weve only had it for 1 day /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Here's what y'all need to do. Be the cop, all the time. But don't stop there, get the uni, the weapons, the whole nine yards. Then after y'all catch them, pull them out of the seat or chair or whatever and put the beat down on them. What's the technical term, "High Speed Pursuit Syndrome" something or another that cops supposedly have after being involved in a pursuit, they are so amped up. Well anyway, after this, go to family counseling and you will grow closer to your family. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Was wondering if that game was any good... thanks!

4. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

LOL! I've got a buddy who is still severely addicted 3. He used to call a few of his buddies over to his place just so they could watch him play over a few hineys! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif The man has issues. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan