Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need a 700r4/241 set up..have 205 and other stuff for trade/buy

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by supersize75k5, Aug 29, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I have changed my direction with alot of things, and need a 700r4 and 241 t-case. please let me know what you have,

-shawn

.....harley....dont say a word /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Is this for your DD? What axle gears are in it? I won't say anything else yet. You already know what I think. If you are set on getting a 700R4 order a Bowtie OD Stage III. Don't waste your time on a stockish tranny, it won't last.

My truck is currently in the tranny shop. They are going to drop the tranny out of my truck and try and figure out what the metal shavings in my pan are.

Harley

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Planning on shaving 2 passengers, the weight of a big block, and a duel case set up off of my buggy plan...

Considering I liked the crawl ratio of a t-400/203.. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

I will love the the poor mans doubler, I want to use the axels I have though "4.56"

I have a real good friend who builds 700-r4's, for the price and his know how I might leap in to the 700r4 pool and get a little wet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am trying to just score tranny and t-case from a blazer if I can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I hope this is a wise move, just getting my peices ready for when I get started.

4. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

are u going to sell the t-400 i know some one that would like to have it /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif