Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need a favor

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by sickquad, Sep 9, 2003.

1. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

I am searching for a power steeing pulley and the bone yards are empty right now. So could someone take a measurement for me since I threw mine away when it fell and bent. Summit needs to know the distance from the face of the pulley to the center of the first groove. It should be above one inch but less than two inches. I appreciate the help. I have a 85 blazer with a GM 350.

Thanks
    Chris

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

How is this?? [​IMG]

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I think I have a single groove pulley in my garage right now. If you want I can check for you tonight. </font>

4. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

If you have one, I would appreciate it. Summit only has the $70 variety of pulleys right now.

Thanks for the pic.

Chris

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I also have an extra if you want it............... You pay for the ride. PM Me/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I looked tonight and couldn't find it. I think I know where it is, but it's buried and I won't get a chance to get to it until at least this weekend. Hopefully Bob can help you out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>