Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need a little help with a "soap opera" issue in my life right now

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R77K10, Apr 18, 2006.

1. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

delete

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Take a breath.

Quit caring. Mind you're own business. They are all adults, so F' em. Kids and animals I may take the time to try and protect, but dumbass adults can go jump.

Not saying that in a mean spirited way, but its easy to get tangled up in stuff with people like that otherwise. If he comes at you, kick him in the junk. Twice.

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

You're a good guy, sounds like.
    F**k him, it'd be to much effort for him to mess with ya IMO.
    Oh, I went a long time before I found a second wife that was worth a crap. First one wasn't........

4. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

So let me get this straight. He gets on the internet, and these (desperate) women send him cell phones and money and plane tickets?
    Wow, that's pretty desperate. He also must be workin' em though, which is not in good character. So, screw him. Don't worry about it. He probably won't lay a finger on you. You did the right thing. To him, you threaten his way of life, and he responded. But being the deadbeat as described, he's probably to lazy to do anything about it.

5. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

she has young kids, so thats why i cared and even said anything at al when i found out she was gonna have him go down there soon,
    she GD promised she would not say a thing!
    thats what gets me the most
    cant trust a damn word some ppl say
    tryin to do her a big favor and save her trouble and $ or worse, but noooooooooo

yes he works them, and thats putitng it very lightly

otherwise all he does in life is sit around and smoke crap, 24/7 literally

notihng else, at all

yes i have threatened his ways, its his way of life and he is pissed off, and her da,mned brains fell out again when she spilled it to him what i said and decided to still get him to down there in VA

so......

hes getting a steel bar to the head and an ambulance ride if he comes here wanting to fight, ive never been in a fight or hit anyone or been arrested or even in a cop car before, but..

she is another blinded one, im tired of it

theres too many out there and dont have time for this crap, im trying to survive and work and make it on my own here dammit,

i hate to see women(and kids involved) taken but you know what, the women ask for it seems

blinded

they cant seem to spot out warning signs, one bit

wheres the brains ?

oh and btw, she smokes crap too much too i know

he is lazy of course, big time, but i wouldnt be surprised if he does find a ride to town here and try something, he is either staying about ten miles from here or in town somewhere, im unsure, he is mobile on the cell

all you GD do is get screwed over in some way or another when you try to good in life and help persons out,

i tell ya...

thanks guys

6. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

Randy, the bigger the bear the nicer the rug is, if his big arse shows up shoot him.dont get involved anymore about 50% of people are sheep ready for slaughter.
    stick up for those that cant do it kids and animals

7. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

yeah ive learned a lesson here, big one

its crazy

i also learned- yet again- why stupid ppl should not be allowed to breed.....

hum...

hey didnt you say you had a cargo lamp lense and/or harness ? or am i dreaming ?
    alots been going on, lifes crazy/insane, cant keep up with alot of it :/

thanks man