Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need a notary in NC

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blaze, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Anybody a notary in NC? I just bought my 79 TA and the owner signed the title over to me, but there is no notary stamp on it. The two people I know that are notaries have just had their commission expire. I can't drive the car till I get the plates on it, can anybody help me? If you want, you can just email me at ncclassics@yahoo.com and I'll get back with ya. I'll even throw in a few bucks if you can do it, I just want to drive this damn thing! Thanks!

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

just go around town.. Notaries are everywhere; pawn shops, offices, garages, the place you go to GET your plates, some bum on the street...

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Well, the original owner is 3 hours away from me. I have to do it by myself, kind of bribe a notary or something. A lady at work is a notary, but she doesn't want to get the company in trouble if she gets caught.

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Found one! Apparently, a guy I go wheeling with is a notary, he's gonna help me out. Thanks anyway!