Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need a Quadrajet in NC!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Blaze, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Hey, please help me out here! My 79 Bandit Trans Am is just sitting here begging to be driven, but it won't run /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Carb is too far gone for anything, metering rods are bent and no gas will pump through it. I can't afford to buy a new q-jet because I am getting ready to have my Holley rebuilt and am buying a Holley intake too. Does anyone have a good q-jet that will fit my car that I could possibly buy really cheap or trade for TA parts? I am starting a parts business and if you help me out, you will be on my good side and I will give you good deals on parts, and I can even trade some parts for a really good deal on a carb. Please help me ! My Bandit begs you! It is a 79 Trans Am with a 400 and a 4spd. Carb needs to have the front inlet and vacuum choke. Man, I want to drive my car again, it has been sitting like this for 2 weeks now! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif