Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need a report this thread icon

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by MJF, Jan 16, 2003.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

There should be an icon or something at the bottom of each thread that says "Report this thread to a moderator" for posts like this one http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=blazer4x4&Number=634131&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 of people posting for sale or wanted in the wrong forum.

Plus it would be easy to report the posts where Zakk starts a fight /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. He's getting a little crotchity in his old age /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

there is its this one [​IMG]

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

oh and that post has been taken care of

4. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Boy howdy. this here internet thingy is pretty neat.

I can't believe I've been around here for over a year & didn't know that was there. What a moron.

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Hell, I didnt know it was there either.

6. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

No, i just think it is a load of crap when i find a D60 for $1k in the hell hole i live in and i get crap because the guy's add said it was from a '92 truck.

I don't give a crap is a D60 came out of a '47 Bently, if its a D60, some one here can use it.

*sigh* some people never learn.

7. Sandman

You dont know anything! Maybe you should pull your head out of.....

Oh yeah, I forgot. We're not supposed to attack you in this forum. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I wanna be a mod here. I figure I'm on here all the time, I should have the priviledge of deleting the dumbass posts.

I could start out with a small forum like the s-series as a test. Eventually I can work my way up to the garage & 73-91 4x4 tech. Then I could really lay the smack down. "Post deleted by MODERATOR MJF because you are a jack-hole" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Waht do you guys think? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

that's right, i bring NOTHING to the table. It a wonder i figured out how to get my sears road handlers to be round /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Sandman

Do your 31"s fit on a stock suspension? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

"Live from the Pentagon, Wolf Blitzer."

"Wolf, can you tell us what information you have learned today?"

"Yes Bob I can. Today, the Administration, along with Pentagon War planners met in a high-strategy meeting on how they are going to fight the war with Iraq.

'The surprising information that I have learned from a high ranking administration official is that the meeting was only about one facet of fighting a war in such a volatile locale as the Middle East.

'The officials browsed a website called ColoradoK5.com. My source said that they learned on how not to have the fighting spread throughout the Middle East by reading the arguments of posters on this website that spread rapidly throughout the website in quite stunning fashion."

"Wolf, can you tell us more about this website?"

"Yes Bob I can. ColoradoK5.com is dedicated to a discontinued vehicle from General Motors. It is considered the predecessor to the modern day SUV. The site itself is mostly dedicated to the sport of off-road driving.

'Now unfortunately, the official told me that word on the meeting leaked out and the news reached environmental organizations such as the Sierra Club and the Natural Resources Defense Council.

'When I contacted a represenative of the Sierra Club, he stated that their legal team had been notified and that they were planning on suing the Administration and the military due to their words, "War planning using such an environmentally unfriendly website."

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Sandman

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

nope, i run 29" tires