Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need a running 350

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 4xrick, Jul 4, 2004.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I am again in need of a running 350 anyone got one or know ov one i am unemployed and $ is kind of an issue or i would just rebuild the one I have is there anyone out there who can help me?

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

4xrick,
    is this the engine you grabbed from hipinion?

Why don't your try the local pick n pull yard. The trick would be to look for a truck/car that is in the yard for something like an accident. If the rear is smashed, then you know it is there because of that, and not mechanical problems. There are tons of 350's. Chances are though, that unless the engine is newer, you'll be near a rebuild regardless.

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

The motor from hi pinion is just fine. He needs this motor for another truck. He used a freebie for the mermorial day weekend, and used it all up. /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

yep the motor I got from hi pinion is still running strong that went in my girlfriends truck now i need one for mine and dont really want a junk yard engine so i figured i would try here first.

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The motor from hi pinion is just fine. He needs this motor for another truck. He used a freebie for the mermorial day weekend, and used it all up. /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

7. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey the freebe did last me for the weekend just didnt quite make it home but hey it was free and then there are those people hurding engines caugh aaron caugh /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I wish i had the motor now (your 305)j/k Instead i went with a crate that has to be built because it has no balls. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif That was funny....ITS A 305 .....no its a 350.......no,its a 305!!!!/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear that dude but you know i did rebuild the one I got from you too. it dint go in the way I got it from you.

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

No problem,as long as your happy with it.Its yours fair and square. Im putting in a beefy cam and some heads to wake it up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Mabey let me know next time another run goes down./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI kmight be needing some stuff soon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifJake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif