Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need a set 31x10.5x15 tires in NC

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Nov 4, 2002.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

no rush, but i wouldn't mind having a decent set. 32's would be ok as well. no plugs or fix-a-flat. don't mind type, just need pics. wouldn't hurt either if they were cheap. preferrably a mud tire, but an aggressive A/T wouldn't be a problem.

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Just my luck. I post a set of 31x10.5x15 that are near new condition up for a reasonable price and short time later someone is looking for some... only problem is the 2500 miles between locations! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. BigOrange90Jimmy

Hey I appreciate you trying, but I've had my fair share of Les Schwab's. In my dealings with them, I've either destroyed them, or they won't hold air for me. Or maybe it's just my rebel driving on an inexpensive tire /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have liked everything but their prices so far. But I can run down to there shop and get their warrenty service on anything they sell including used tires (which is what I normally buy anyway). The 31's I have now just came with my truck...

5. BigOrange90Jimmy

i don't even think there's a Les Schwab dealer in this area. my truck came with 31" Wild Country's. They were horrible in the mud. The best experience I've had with all terrains would have to be Ridge Runner Radial APR. They were almost impossible to wear out and would pull pretty good.

6. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Do you want all the same or could 2 be all terrain and 2 be mud. I have 4 bfg's almost new 2 of each $225 shipped to your door. can get pics.

7. BigOrange90Jimmy

i kinda want them all the same. how many miles roughly and how much for just the 2 mud?

8. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Not sure got them with a wrecked jeep I got, but they look like my 35's that only had a 1,000 miles if that on them. I would say half what I quoted for four to your door.