Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need a Tranny

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by A&P, Feb 15, 2003.

1. A&P

A&P Registered Member

I really need a TH350 (NP203) version. It's got to be in good working order, good condition. It would also help if it were in or close to TX. My truck's screwed until I get one. So, if someone's either feeling charitable, or has a great deal, It'd be much appreciated. I'd also be open to a manual conversion. For all you folks out there who want to help a fellow member ck5'er out, here's your chance. Thanks a lot.
    -Ben

2. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

i have the tranny i tore out of my blazer just sitting, it will cost me exactly 250 bucks to rebuild it just like the one i put in, i get the parts from liberty transmissions in oklahoma, my uncle is the manager, and a guy here in town that is a retired chevy mechanic rebuilds it, but once i pay him, and pay my uncle i have 250 in it, you pay shipping and you can have it for 250, i live in missouri 65775 and it wil take him one week to rebuild it once it takes 3 days to get the parts, so its up to you, it comes with new modurla valve, clutch packs, shift kit, torque converter, everything mine is working so this one will be the exact same, its coming out of a 76 blazer with a 203 t-case, its not the 350c its a 350 short shaft which is what you should need, im not in to making money of fellow ck5 member, norammly id want 350 for it, but 250 if you want it /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. mybikisfas

mybikisfas Registered Member

dont have what u r lookin for , but do have a 700 r4 , and live down the road from U in killeen area( kempner)

4. mybikisfas

mybikisfas Registered Member

still looking ???? have a 700 r4 from my 87 blazer , and live in the killeen area, make ne a offer

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

ive got a th350 here in IL, 75 bucks to you right now, needs nothing cept a dipstick and tube and washed to uncover the blue that the tranny is painted. i just cannot believe how super hard it has been to find a new home for this tranny, i guess th350 must last forever doesnt seem like anyone ever needs a replacement one.,

good luck