Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need a Videographer?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by i1dr2, Jul 24, 2002.

1. i1dr2

i1dr2 Newbie

Heard you need a videographer for your trail ride. If enough of you are interested I could ride along. I could shot the whole weekend and put together a VHS or DVD your choice, with music etc. It might cost but it depends on how many interested wheelers their are. Any questions email me at provideo@codenet.net. <font color="red"> </font color>

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool! Never seen my rig on video before /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    I won't have an empty seat for ya but if you make it I would buy a copy from you. Well you would have to get at least one action shot of me then I would buy a copy /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

You can figure there's gonna be at least 37 trucks, so if you estimated a price based on say "30 copies?" I'm sure you could get a feel for the interest level.

Personally, I would love to have a video souvenir of the trip and I'm sure most of the other guys would too....!!!

DVD would be sweet...especially with chapter marks for each obstacle, so that I could find my favorite spots and watch them OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER...... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Can't afford a Videographer, so I think we all need to bring our camcorders out and then send me the footage so I can edit and make a tape, nice to have 20 or so camera's going as oposed to one also.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

no need for it to cost you anything SF! The guy oughta be able to sell the footage to wheelers that want the footage. I am gonna bring my own camera, but I'll be worrying about wheelin, not shooting pictures. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

J

6. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

I am not to confident in my Jeep right now so as of this moment I am planning on being there as a photographer. I dunno if I have a seat to ride in yet, or if I am taking my mountain bike but anyway you look at it I will be there taking pictures rockmodified.com Photography and online magazine

7. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

I am not to confident in my Jeep right now so as of this moment I am planning on being there as a photographer. I dunno if I have a seat to ride in yet, or if I am taking my mountain bike but anyway you look at it I will be there taking pictures www.rockmodified.com Photography and online magazine

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Im sure there will be a seat for ya somewhere. I only have 2... one is for me, one for the gf... but Im sure someone will offer ya one. Or someone will have a 'burb u can fit in. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

J