Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Advise

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Jan 18, 2006.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ok listen up all, wimmins and peeps:D

my uncle is a cool ass old Hippie , lol, hes 50 yrs old. He aint never had any kids or wanted any.He lives in Oregon, hates us Californians, :rotfl: and hes lonely and sinlge all out there all alone, by himslef, for years now, ever since he got out of his old deal,AND out of prison , lol :D :haha: Cant find any American booty. Hes just lonely. So he decided to meet a girl from Thialand :rolleyes: over the computer, with 2 boys ages of 8 and 10, as far as i know, hes only seen her one time, in person, and now they are getting married, in the summer. The funny thing is, is were all about to cash in on my Grandpas farm ,(he died) ,and here comes Meaw (thats her name) :rolleyes: :haha: with these 2 kids , rearin" to go get married to my uncle she met ONE TIME!!!!!!! :crazy: The dude, hes so lonely man, and desperate, and i am thinkin she is seeing the cash cow, and hes to DAMN BLIND to KNOW! SO what do i DO!????

Hes all happy, but for heavens sakes, hes 50 years old man, COMMON! He met her only ONE TIME!!!!And to old to be a dad.:crazy: I just can see her using him, to support those kids, and him getting jacked. And end up with no cash.And no land, and home. Do i tell him? Wake him up???? Or just, let him do what he thinks he knows what he is doing,,,blaaaa. !!! I feel like i should say something, because hes all blind in love with twang, and shes fixin to just use him, i know it. :crazy:

I just dont want to see all his hard earned soild go sour! :crazy:

Should i call him on it?

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Im about to send SPONGEDITTY over there to handle this :D j/k

3. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Bring it up casually. Or just ask, she's not here for the goodies, is she? If you don't, just let him enjoy the :woot:.

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah and loose the estate? To some chick he just met? For all i know she could be some money hungry savage looking for a ride. I just care about the old troublemaker. She could end up owning it all as planned in a year or so.

5. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

PRE NUP!!!!

nuff said. Tell him he would be a dumb old sh!t if he didnt get one made up.

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks for that. Am i outta line telling him anything though? Its a really sad deal, hes a good dude, really, he just got a bad rap with the fuzz. :haha: :D

Ive been scremin at him all night with our usual BS, this and that, how , i could kick his ass, and how he thinks hes a badass ,at 50:haha: the family, etc etc. Money, the usual. I cant seem to decide if i am completly out of line even opening my mouth on the subject. :dunno:

7. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

not at all. You have every right to be skeptecal. Sounds to me like he is drunk with love.

I would bring up the idea of a pre nup to him. Let him know that it is more of a protection of his estate then anything. Tell him he an still give her all the money he wants, but if anything "happens" to him then the estate is protected.

8. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

if shes from thailand shes mostlikely just looking for a ride into the country and will be happy just liveing here or something like that

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Amen to that. Get one drafted up, move her over and if he feels like it after they have actually spent some time together he can have it revoked later or just will her everything when he dies. If he only met her once, he is probably drunk on something, but I'm betting it ain't exactly love.;)

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I have two sides to this

1. It's happened to me, really obvious, I ran away

2. My vest fried is a product of such a couple American/Thailand

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Ahhhh, MaiLing take old round eye hippie to cleaners, buy new cows for whole village.

Just kidding, couldn't resist that.

I have a friend with a Russian mail-order bride and she's pretty cool and another one with a Laotian wife who is a real beeotch (but she works harder in his business than he does and he makes more $$ because of her) so there's no real telling for sure.

12. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Agreed. Pre nup. Just get it done. He has other obligations than a new wife and kids.

BTW, 50 isn't old. Not too old to raise a child, not too old to become wild. Not too old to board on snow, not too old to start a row. Being 50 can be great. You'll be 50, just you wait.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Prenup !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

OK, I'll ask..... If she was out of the picture, would you be in line for the farm?? Just curious. If I was 50, old hippie, been in jail for a while, with alot of time on my hands, and was lookin at some constant p**n, I'm goin for it. Hell, if I was the guy that maried Anna Nicole I'd be a happy dead guy. He knew what she was after, and he knew what he was after. To be 90 years old and doin a hot young woman, HELL YEAH!
    Who cares, as long as it makes him happy. Suggest a prenup. If he barks, back off. Give the guy some credit. He may know exactly what he is doing, and why, and just not want to tell you how lonely, or something he is.