Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need any of this???tires/rallys, tirer/rock crawler rims, stuff I need too!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by supersize75k5, Feb 16, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Just want to sell local /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

tires /rims stock rallys in good shape with beauty rings, 70 bucks??? O.B.O if ya want them just make an offer

33" pathfinders with 6 lug rock crawlers, 2 40 % to 70% or so, rims look new and just balanced before I got this from Jeff.

I am going to need 35's when I get the 3/4 ton axels as they have 4.10 gears and a sm465, I got them for 160.00 and I'll throw in a spare mathching rim 150.00 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

new lug nuts and chrome center caps too

also have new tailgate shell and doors that are cut for a full top conversion /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif..75.00 make an offer and I will bite /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

new tailgate shell, empty but I also have a regulator and parts ect, 50.00

stock front springs....of the 83..free /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

front and rear 10 bolts off the 83, look maintained but I dunno for shure, 100.00 for the rear and 150.00 for the front, or trade for rims and tires. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

stock new gabrial shocks, very new ..free /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

what I need...

10 bolt spring plate for the front, I cant budge one of thew sway bar bolts, rusted real good in there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

somne seats, grey van seats, maby k5 or??

cheap cheap, off brand or whatever cd player for the black blazer, I want to put my nice one in the new k5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

also in need of some 15x 10 8 luggers and some cheap 35's

or what ever you have in mind..maby 37 " mtr's /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

cheap is the word of the day though /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

623-523-7104 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

willing to drive for the tires and rims thoug, so what ya got /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

-shawn

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

You will want 15x8's for your 35's not 15x10's. They hold beads better. I have some spring plates off my old rear 10 bolt sitting hear if you want them. Not sure they are the same as the fronts but I don't see why they wouldn't work.

harley

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

ahh I see /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I will find out on the sring plates /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif